2024年6月4日(火) 11:22 Keita Suzuki <suzukike...@chromium.org>:

> Sorry. Forgot to CC blink-dev@, Let me resend the reply.
>
> Thanks so much for the input.
>
> > Please make sure that this new timing info abide by the Web Platform
> Security Guildeline:
> >
> https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/HEAD/docs/security/web-platform-security-guidelines.md#timer-resolution
>
> Our plan is to align the implementation with the existing resource timing
> implementation,
> which already abides by the security guideline.

To be clear, we aim to use Performance::MonotonicTimeToDOMHighResTimeStamp
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/renderer/core/timing/performance.h;l=126;drc=ac83a5a2d3c04763d86ce16d92f3904cc9566d3a>
as others do.
It uses ClampTimeResolution inside, and that should meet Jonathan's request.