Can you please start (or possibly N/A) the Privacy/Security/Enterprise/Debuggability/Testing pills in Chromestatus?

/Daniel

The Blink.UseCounter.Feature for PrivateNetworkAccessNullIpAddress shows <https://uma.googleplex.com/p/chrome/timeline_v2?sid=a4f412aa940bd3dd7b2bc6c960c2d91d> below 0.001% on all platforms.

We've had multiple reports of malware leveraging this to attack specific developer tooling frameworks, e.g. https://crbug.com/40058874.

> Also, just to confirm, this is an intent to deprecate and remove but you're planning on rolling out the removal gradually via finch, right?

Correct.

On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 1:25 PM Vladimir Levin <vmp...@chromium.org> wrote:

    On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 12:06 PM 'David Adrian' via blink-dev
    <blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

        Chrome Status doesn't generate emails for the deprecation
        trails, only developer trials, so I've repurposed that here.
        This is a Finch managed rollout, not a developer opt-in, due
        to the extremely low usage that seems to be almost entirely
        malware.

    Can you please elaborate on the analysis: how low is the usage and
    how did you check that the use is malware?

    Also, just to confirm, this is an intent to deprecate and remove
    but you're planning on rolling out the removal gradually via
    finch, right?

    Thanks!
    Vlad

        On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 12:03 PM David Adrian