On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 9:03 PM 'Siye Liu' via blink-dev <
blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

> Reviews requested.
>
> Thanks,
> Siye
>
> On Thursday, June 6, 2024 at 9:47:37 AM UTC-7 Chris Harrelson wrote:
>
>> Hi, please fill out these reviews on your chromestatus entry:
>>
>> [image: image.png]
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 8:09 PM 'Siye Liu' via blink-dev <
>> blin...@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, the API returns offset inside text input and textarea elements.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Siye

Looking at
https://wpt.fyi/results/css/cssom/caretPositionFromPoint.html?label=experimental&label=master&aligned
and
https://wpt.fyi/results/shadow-dom/Document-caretPositionFromPoint.tentative.html?label=experimental&label=master&aligned,
I see that Chromium is failing all of them, due to the "test" status of the
relevant flag.

Are we passing the tests with the flag enabled? Do the few Mozilla failures
represent their deviation from the spec? Or something else?