*Contact emails*: xuzha...@microsoft.com

*Summary:*

We are currently observing many renderer crashes occurring in text
encode.Encoding
Standard (whatwg.org) <https://encoding.spec.whatwg.org/>
This is because DOMArrayBuffer::Create is currently used to create a
buffer, and when memory allocation fails, renderer process crashes. The
reasons for memory allocation failure are unclear and not solely due to
allocating excessively large memory.

Therefore, we want to change the logic here so that when memory allocation
fails, a DOMException is thrown from text encode instead of crashing.

*Blink component*: Blink>TextEncoding
<https://issues.chromium.org/issues?q=customfield1222907:%22Blink%3ETextEncoding%22>

*Tracking bug*:[OOM] Is it a real OOM for blink::DOMArrayBuffer::Create?
[355018938] - Chromium <https://issues.chromium.org/issues/355018938>