LGTM3

/Daniel

On 2024-08-23 09:33, Rune Lillesveen wrote:
On Fri, Aug 23, 2024 at 7:09 AM Domenic Denicola <dome...@chromium.org> wrote:

    LGTM1, with nit about Chrome Platform Status info accuracy below.

    On Fri, Aug 16, 2024 at 10:31 PM Rune Lillesveen
    <futh...@chromium.org> wrote:

                Flag name on chrome://flags

                CSSFlatTreeContainer

    I navigated to chrome://flags and did not see any flag for this
    behavior. I think you likely have no flag in chrome://flags, and
    instead you should enter CSSFlatTreeContainer as the Finch feature
    name.

Fixed.

--
Rune Lillesveen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "blink-dev" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blink-dev+unsubscr...@chromium.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CACuPfeSxx0yLqt2ms2J_KSApMpmAUZAFVi48tdK4Kza9dPd-Vg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/CACuPfeSxx0yLqt2ms2J_KSApMpmAUZAFVi48tdK4Kza9dPd-Vg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.