Le 30/09/2026 à 17:12, Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) a écrit :
Looking at WPTs, it seems like Firefox is passing most of them: https://wpt.fyi/results/fetch/compression-dictionary?label=experimental&label=master&aligned

Do you know if they shipped with these updates? Are there tests for these updates?

Note that these WPT tests are for compression dictionary transport in general. This has been implemented in Firefox (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1882979) and WebKit (https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=295249) recently, after RFC was ratified but while the HTML and fetch PRs were still under review. Some spec clarification happened during that period and a lot of new tests added but mostly they follow what Chromium ships. I can't speak for Mozilla, but at Igalia, we have been closely following the spec/tests changes and once the runtime flag is enabled WebKit should also pass most of the tests.

Now regarding the updates, as I mentioned in the intent to ship, specific tests for them are:

https://wpt.fyi/results/fetch/compression-dictionary/fetch-destination.tentative.https.html
https://wpt.fyi/results/fetch/compression-dictionary/dictionary-fetch-with-link-element-crossorigin.tentative.https.html
https://wpt.fyi/results/fetch/compression-dictionary/dictionary-fetch-with-link-referrer-and-referrerpolicy.tentative.https.html

Chromium will pass all these tests when updates are shipped and so will WebKit once the runtime flag is enabled.

I see Firefox is only failing request destination, I opened https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077064 so they have it tracked.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"blink-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/c7ee3d06-d947-4509-95c5-28148de6c266%40igalia.com.

Reply via email to