I think you fixed it whoever you are.
There was just that one line in that file.
When I commented it out the problem remained the same,
but wheen I put 8.8.8.8 in there everything seems to be working.
Do you have any idea what happened? I did not change anything that I know of.
And I still cannot log into my gateway with the ipad.

On May 5, 2017, at 11:51 PM, Linux for blind general discussion