The version I downloaded was up at the end of May 2017.
I found most of it worked well except for networking.
I got link not ready and after booting was not able to set up networking and go onto the internet. Why this surprised me is because the wifi adapter I use is a realtech 8127b wireless adapter and linux isn't supposed to have any problems with that hardware. The wifi networks here were found using wicd-cli and also using wicd-curses but I couldn't configure them. This disk has wcalc on it along with nethack so is a worthy rescue disk in those respects.