there is a feedback section at the bottom. I placed the following in there:

" gentlemen,
it would be most helpful if you would assign Linux (and Linux based access
technology) it's own set of questions. a failure to do this does a great
disservice to those of us in the blind linux community. There are other OS
platforms other than OS X or Windows and I would appreciate you recognizing
them in future surveys.

thank you."

hopefully, that gets someones attention.

-eric