you may want to check out fedora's fosh spin.
Since Raspberry pi runs on arm the stormux list
stormux+subscr...@groups.io may be helpful.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.