thanks

And yes Dave, some logged tests (if we pre-arrange what day, and you
tell me the UTCs) using this particular server would be good, I'll be
in touch on that, I have to setup a capture that just isolates your
IP.

So Is there anything different, or detectable, on the server side for
such a fully congestion aware connection, but no congestion is
encountered?
So on upload phase, I can see CE marks come in, but during download
phase there is nothing interesting to detect and log?