Another year, further progress toward world domination (or at least, fixing the
world's internet...)

- The team is working furiously on Making Wi-Fi Fast. This has entailed lots of
deep research into the behavior of Wi-Fi at low and high loads, airtime
fairness, wireless drivers, new hardware platforms for testing. Lots more work
ahead.

- We had a huge response (260 signers) to the Save Wi-Fi from the FCC filing
re: locking down OTS router firmware.

- We have officially declared the CeroWrt project to be dead. All its
interesting facilities have been subsumed into OpenWrt mainline code.

- The OpenWrt project has a fork - LEDE (http://lede-project.org) It remains to
be seen what effect this will have on our anti-Bufferbloat effort.

- RIP: the original www.bufferbloat.net server. Hopefully someone can pick up
the pieces (even for historical purposes) as we re-deploy the information to a
new (non-Redmine) system.

What else happened this year?

Best regards,

Rich