Thanks.  Tried those steps, but they did not work to generate the ‘hi-res’ test.

Regards,
Carl Klatsky

I have been having an issue where enabling the Hi-Res bufferbloat setting
doesn't work.

What I do is press the "Create" option at the bottom of the preferences menu.
I input the settings that match my internet connection, and when I go back to
the speedtest page, I have that button to use.

Unfortunately, it makes all the other buttons go away.