TLS works over TCP, so the TCP headers are not encrypted.

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On December 11, 2017 8:17:47 AM Кирилл Луконин <kluko...@gmail.com> wrote:

As I noticed from the Meraki document:

"FastACK also relies on packet inspection, and will not work when
payload is encrypted. However, in our networks, we do not currently
see an extensive use of encryption techniques like IPSec."

But what about TLS ?
As for me, this technology will never work in most cases.

Best regards,
Lukonin Kirill.