Folks,

I updated a bunch of pages on bufferbloat.net that I often refer to:

- Main Bloat page - Added a TL;DR with links for measuring and fixing
bufferbloat above the Detailed Info
        https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/

- What Can I Do About Bufferbloat? I simplified the page to actually describe
what people can do...

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/What_can_I_do_about_Bufferbloat/

- Getting SQM Right - I improved the description of RRUL charts, and indicated
that the tuning session is still relevant

https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Getting_SQM_Running_Right/

- Throughout the site:
        - Note that CeroWrt became OpenWrt
        - Note that LEDE became OpenWrt
        - Fixed menu structure on the right to list OpenWrt (not LEDE) and
CeroWrt (link to its archive of articles)

- Assorted minor changes and link fixes.

You're free to make continued edits - I'm content with the site for now. Thanks.

Rich