to Bloat & CeroWrt folks: This is a little OT for either of these lists, but I
figured there are plenty of experts here, and I would be delighted to get your
thoughts.

I just tried to view a Netflix movie and got a F7111-5059 error message. This
prevented the video from playing. (As recently as a month or two ago, it worked
fine.)

Googling the error message gets to this page
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54085 that singles out use of an IPv6 Proxy
Tunnel.

Sure enough, I'm have a 6in4 tunnel through Hurricane Electric on WAN6.
Stopping that WAN6 interface caused Netflix to work.

What advice could you offer? (I could, of course, turn off WAN6 to watch
movies. But that's a drag, and other family members couldn't do this.) Many
thanks.

Rich