On 4/23/20 6:20 PM, Dave Taht wrote:
On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 6:17 PM Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> wrote:

--On Friday, April 24, 2020 4:47 AM +0300 Jonathan Morton
<chromati...@gmail.com> wrote:

It looks like there was a websockets error during the test, so try it
again and it might work.

This time I got an A score.

<http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/62743044>

I'm using OpenWrt 18.06.4 on a Zyxel NBG6716 with the piece_of_cake.qos
queue setup script.

That is still oscillating more than I would expect. Do you have docsis
framing enabled? if you are doing nat, nat?

ISP is Comcast in this case. In the past I have always gotten exactly the rates in the service plan, I think because the neighborhood was properly built-out and the modem itself was doing the limiting. But...

Today I was running betterspeedtest.sh on a Comcast link with 125/12 service and I was getting results like 98/12, 75/12. I think the quarantine is really resulting in lot more download use, that might also explain the variability in the download (note the upload is pretty consistent).

--
Matt Taggart
m...@lackof.org