On 2/24/2021 2:15 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:

I'll try to remember to run this from my office tonight when nobody's around. We've got a 50 Mbps fiber connection with AT&T and I'm using fq_codel on a CentOS 7 system for the SQM. That should be interesting.

https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat?test-id=494dbe95-5302-4e1c-84cd-fbb4c8871ea2

This is after restarting the sqm-scripts. I got initial bad results and looked at the debug log and found that the iptables commands were failing to get a lock during system boot to set up the mangle table. I think it's competing with firewalld and fail2ban and losing. I don't see any lock errors from the restart and now the test shows good bloat results.