tolong translate ka ke bahasa ingrris

10. kamu lait cewek cantik di pesta. kau dekati, dan berkata "ayahku orang
kaya, menikahlah dengan ku".
itu namanya investasi.
hehehe

2007/5/30, Amril Taufik Gobel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   Which one is your marketing concept? ;p

*A marketing lesson - made simple for all of you.
*
  A Professor was explaining marketing concepts to his students :

 1.     You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
          "I am very rich. Marry me!" -  That's Direct Marketing.

2.    You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
        One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says:
          "He's very rich. Marry him." - That's Advertising.

3.    You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her
       telephone number. The next day, you call and say:
        "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing.

4.    You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and
       straighten your tie,  you walk up to her and pour her a drink,
      you open the door of the car for her,  pick up her bag after
        she drops it,  offer her a ride and then say:
     "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" -  That's Public
Relations.

5.   You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you
      and says: You are very rich! Can you marry me?" -  That's Brand
       Recognition.

6.   You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
       "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on
       your face. -  That's Customer Feedback.

7.    You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:
      "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
        - That's Demand and Supply Gap.

8.   You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before
      you say anything, another person comes and tells her:
      "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him -
       That's competition eating into your Market share.

9.  You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before
     you say: "I'm rich. Marry me!" your wife arrives. -
           That's restriction for entering new markets

--
AMRIL TAUFIQ GOBEL
Check it out:

--