Waktu di WordCamp kemarin dapat tattoo temporer, yang sempat dipamer Rara,
Ani, Eunice. Saya juga masih punya tattoo temporer itu, dan belum terpakai
(siapa mau?)

Tapi kalau ini yang permanen. Saking fanatiknya sama WordPress.

Rara mau?

http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2009/02/09/first-ever-permanent-wordpress-tattoo/
First Ever Permanent WordPress Tattoo

[image: Tattoo artist working on Ed Morita's WordPress logo
tattoo]<http://lorelle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/edmoirta-tattooartistwordpresslogo.jpg>Over
the last month, I've been telling everyone in the WordPress Community about
my friend, Ed Morita <http://www.bakershours.com/>, in Hawaii whose been
running a contest asking "Where Should I Put My WordPress
Tattoo?<http://www.bakershours.com/2009/01/wordpress-tattoo/>"
He's putting a permanent tattoo on his body (forearm) because blogging with
WordPress changed his life and he wants to honor it by adding to his tattoo
body art collection.

The deadline was January 30 and he's getting the tattoo put on him right now
as I blog this.

*Update:* Ed has finished getting his tattoo while we twittered it live and
he captured images on his iPhone, so the images are upside down. Here are
the latest series of pictures.

[image: ed morita-black and white outline of logo and artwork for WordPress
logo]<http://lorelle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/edmorita-bwoutline-wordpresslogo.jpg>
[image:
Ed Morita - First core color in background for WordPress logo
tattoo]<http://lorelle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/edmorita-corecolorwordpresslogo.jpg>[image:
Ed Morita - Final color on WordPress logo
tattoo]<http://lorelle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/edmorita-finalwordpresslogo.jpg>

The originals are on Twitpic: Black and White
Outline<http://twitpic.com/1esil>,
First Color Applied <http://twitpic.com/1esyo>, Final
Version<http://twitpic.com/1et0h>
.

We twittered the event live <http://twitter.com/lorelleonwp/> on my Twitter
account and his, @NctrnlBst <http://twitter.com/NctrnlBst/>.

Come join us on Twitter for the fun, and the pain, of the first WordPress
tattoo permanently inked onto a fan's body.

This is the final version right side up, as you would view his new WordPress
tattoo if you were shaking hands with him.

[image: Ed Morita's WordPress logo tattoo right side
up]<http://lorelle.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/edmorita-final-rightsideup-wordpresslogo.jpg>

--
http://profmustamar.com

Kirim email ke