Considering the upcoming closure of CUBIC (as I understand it) could I
suggest moving the BO mailing list? For a number of months it has been
impossible to subscribe to the mailing via the web interface, which
means that we may have lost a number of potential contributors.

Do others agree? Several universities (e.g. Cambridge) provide Mailman
mailing lists so it shouldn't be difficult to find a suitable location
with zero maintenance required.

I note that the wiki Main Page has been hit 11000 times or so, which
means that the BO is getting a lot of publicity. Let's make use of it.

Noel