Am Freitag, 15. Februar 2008 03:31:14 schrieb Ryan Kavanagh:
> Hi,
> I'm unsure as to which mailing list to submit this to, but I patched
> elements.xml, which happens to be used by KDE's Kalzium.

Hey Ryan.

Thanks for your work. You patch shouldn't be against the .xml file, though. We
are using text-files and parse them with a Perl-script which outputs the XML.

You will find all those files in this directory:

  bodr.svn.sf.net/svnroot/bodr/trunk/bodr/elements

(I hope the URL is true for anon-svn as well... If not you can find a correct
link on our homepage).

Would you mind patching these .txt-files and send us that diff? The
mailinglist is the right place for you work.

Thanks!

Carsten