On Aug 28, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Christoph Steinbeck wrote:
> Very interesting indeed.
> How is Ubiquity becoming aware of your commands. Do I have to actively
> load them or will Ubiquity become magically (Google) aware of them.

If you use the 'Herd' command you can get a list of Ubiquity commands
that people are putting out. Subscribe to it at https://
labs.toolness.com/ubiquity-herd/command-feed/

But at this point I don't see a way for Ubiquity to know what's out
there without my telling it.

BTW, I just put up a new command at http://
cheminfo.informatics.indiana.edu/~rguha/code/ubiquity/ which allows
you to determine toxicity class for a compound - if you were ever
worried about toxic substance on a web page, know you'll now :) (with
some caveats!)

Rajarshi Guha  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Fingerprint: D070 5427 CC5B 7938 929C  DD13 66A1 922C 51E7 9E84
So the Zen master asked the hot-dog vendor,
"Can you make me one with everything?"
         - TauZero on Slashdot