On 18 August 2011 12:24, Daniel Zaharevitz <zahar...@mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2011, at 4:32 AM, Noel O'Boyle wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'll be attending the database meeting organising by the NCI on Aug
>> 25-26, and arriving on the afternoon of the 24th. Anyone interested in
>> meeting up for dinner?
>

> I live in Frederick, so not only will I be around, I can host a get together
> if that works out. Big deck, nice view of the Catoctin Mountains, very
> pleasant as long as it isn't 100 F and 98% humidity.

Very tempting but given that this is the first evening after the plane
flight, I'm thinking that I'll probably crash at about 9pm (if not
before) and so it might be good not to stray too far from the hotel.
In any case, how about everyone that's interested in dinner meet in
the lobby of the hotel at 6pm, and we can take it from there, whether
it's to Dan's place or a local restaurant.

- Noel