Hi all,

our group has three vacancies open. Our group does a lot of open chem-
and bioinformatics, and includes the Open Source projects
WikiPathways, PathVisio, BridgeDb, the CDK, etc.

Two of the three positions (a postdoc and PhD position) are for a EU
FP7 project that I will start early next year, where we will use open
approaches to set up a database around safe-by-design nanomaterials.
We have recently made a demo based on the CDK, Bioclipse and AMBIT, so
several Blue Obelisk projects are involved:

PhD Student 'Safe-by-Design Nanomaterials', part of EU FP7 project
within the NanoSafety Cluster
https://www.academictransfer.com/20444/

Postdoc 'Safe-by-Design Nanomaterials', part of EU FP7 project
European NanoSafety Cluster
https://www.academictransfer.com/20445/

Please feel free to share these vacancies with interested candidates.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher