Hi all,

some weeks ago I started making an ImpactStory profile for the Blue
Obelisk. May service as back pocket material if you promote the Blue
Obelisk. It's hard to say we do not have impact, and I think we
succeeded in making a change.

I have followed Figure 4 from the second Blue Obelisk paper, and
listed papers and software hosted on GitHub (no SourceForge support at
this moment):

https://impactstory.org/BlueObelisk

If you find your project missing (likely), please send me the DOI or
GitHub URL (please only for top level projects, so I list only
bioclipse.core).

The ImpactStory page doesn't feature an logo/icon, and this may be a
good moment to standardize on one, and put that on our project front
pages (something that keeps coming up now and then but something we
never all did...)

Egon

--
E.L. Willighagen