Last email on this topic. Promise!

We‘ll meet for informal drinks and food at the O‘Connor‘s Irish Pub in the
lobby area of the Westin Boston Waterfront at 6pm today.

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Institute for Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry
Friedrich-Schiller-University
Lessingstr. 8, D-07743 Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
Email: christoph.steinb...@uni-jena.de