What about this paper, Steve? It is based on the the one mentioned by Egon.

Interoperable chemical structure search service

https://jcheminf.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13321-019-0367-2​

Results
We present a SPARQL service that augments existing semantic services by making
interoperable substructure and similarity searches in small-molecule databases
possible. The service thus offers new possibilities for querying interoperable
databases, and simplifies writing of heterogeneous queries that include
chemical-structure search terms.

Regards,
Cristian

​
Cristian Bologa, Ph.D.
Research Professor,
Div. of Translational Informatics,
Dept. of Internal Medicine,
Univ. of New Mexico, School of Medicine,
Innovation Discovery&Training Center, MSC09 5025,
700 Camino de Salud NE, Albuquerque, NM 87131
tel: +1 (505) 925-7534
fax:+1 (505) 925-7625
"If you never fail, it means you are not trying hard enough"