Hey All,

Is there some travel scholarship I can apply for to attend this workshop
from the US?

-Sul

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 7:36 AM Christoph Steinbeck <
christoph.steinb...@uni-jena.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> we are organising a meeting on cross-toolkit structure registration and
> normalization a part of a new workshop series called IWOMI.
>
> You can find more information about this year's International Workshop on
> Open Molecular Information (IWOMI) at https://www.iwomi.net.
> If you are interested to join, please register on the workshop webpage.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Chris
>
> —
> Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
> Vice President for Digitalisation of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
>
> Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
> Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
> Phone Team Assistant: +49-3641-948171
> http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
> http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814
>
> What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
> ... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..

*Suliman Sharif*
Ph.D. Candidate Pharmaceutical Sciences | University of Maryland, School of
Pharmacy
M.Sc Medicinal Chemistry | University of California, Riverside School of
Medicine
B.Sc. Biochemistry | University of Texas at Austin
sharifsulim...@gmail.com