Hello all,

I've just recently updated my DNS servers from Blue Quartz to Blue Onyx
5107. We are moving from a Novell eDirectory based infosys to a Windows
Active Directory system. Since Active Directory (AD) requires DDNS, will B*
work with it out of the box? If not, are there work arounds?

-Joel Witherspoon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain
non-public, confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
unlawful interception, disclosure,
printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited under the
Electronic Communication Privacy Act,
18 USCA 2510, 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.  If you received this in
error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message.