At 02:48 PM 7/17/2012, Gerald Waugh wrote:
>we will change passwords, but would appreciate the moderator
>removing those messages

Well, it's too late for that, after all this is a mailing list and
not an online forum. You nice propagated that info to all people
already subscribed and a lot of them probably already received that
email, not much of a point for the mailing list admin to do anything
about it. And it didn't really help that you did a full quote when
you replied to your self that this was a mistake...
As for my part, I deleted that message, you can only hope for the
honesty of the other subscribers to do the same...

Ralf