Hi Steffan,

Yes, this is possible, and it is partly protected by the immutable bit on the php.ini file.

Changes made in the GUI (or some updates) will override the php.ini setting, so then you will need to place the -f switch back again.

Atleast this is what we do atm, when there is a permanent way to solve the problem with the file being overwritten then i'd also like to know that :)

Wisja

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:55:27 +0200, Steffan Noord wrote