Maybe even comprises!! Wretched spell checker. ☺

From: Blueonyx <blueonyx-boun...@mail.blueonyx.it> on behalf of Colin Jack
<co...@mainline.co.uk>
Date: Monday, 27 February 2017 at 16:16
Subject: [BlueOnyx:20729] AV-Spam 6 and GeoIP

We have an issue with Solarspeed AV-Spam6 and GeoIP and thought best to post
here rather than email Michael direct as the response may help others. Using
the latest release.

We block India as it compromises a large portion of our spam (SEO, website
build etc.)
The problem is that we have number of clients who visit India regularly and
find that they cannot send mail when in India.

We have included their usernames in the ‘Whitelisted Users’ section at the
bottom of the GeoIP tab and that doesn’t seem to work.
As a short-term workaround I was going to disable the ‘Protect SMTP-Auth’ but
that says I don’t have sufficient privs??

So I have had to remove India from the blacklist until I can solve it.

Advice please.

Colin