All software is licensed per server. If you did an “image”, software on the 2nd
server would not work. When/if it tried to communicate to newlineq, that would
de-activate the software on both servers.

When software is purchased, a second copy is discounted by 80% of the original
price for the second and subsequent copies. If your maintenance expiry date has
expired, you would need to purchase a new copy. If it has not expired, contact
me off-list and we can look at some options.

GK