Hi Chris,

On 8/18/20 15:38, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
Hi Christoph

On 8/18/2020 3:46 AM, Christoph Schneeberger wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if anybody else has seen this. On quite a few 5209R (and 5210R IIRC, though below case was 5209R) we had sendmail die completely recently and when we try to restart it with "service sendmail restart" we get "Failed to get D-Bus connection: Connection refused".

The only cure for the problem I found so far would then be a reboot.

Is this on virtualized or bare-metal BlueOnyx?

Sorry for omitting this vital info and thanks for asking:
The 5209R are OpenVZ containers, the 5210R mentioned are KVM virtual machines. Most of them run current AV-Spam from the shop.

Cheers,
Christoph