Hi Juerg,

Monitorix won't work on my servers (neither on existing servers nor on a freshly installed test VM). I have to install "perl-Config-General", after that everything works fine. There's a missing dependency on the rpm package.

Dang. Actually we have quite a few CCE Handlers that use "perl-Config-General", too. I thought it was listed as hard requirement for at least one of the BlueOnyx modules, but apparently not. I just published an updated base-vsite which now has it as hard requirement. Many thanks!

GoAccess: I have to test it tomorrow then logrotate affected. I excecuted the logrotate commands manually which will create the json files, but the web site on virtual hosts does not offer valid GoAccess statistic.

Yeah, it's kinda tricky to trigger this via a manual log rotate, as the split_logs will only generate the /home/sites/<Vsite>/var/logs/web.log file for a Vsite if the Vsite in question did have any recent web traffic prior to the logrotate.

Does GoAccess needs more than a json-file in
> /home/sites/{sitename}/var/logs/2022/12/28?

No, it just needs a web.json in there. And preferably one directly in /home/sites/{sitename}/var/logs/ as well.

For testing purposes you can create one yourself if you feed it with a Vsite Apache logfile (web.log in the example below) and the output file then is the web.json:

/usr/bin/goaccess web.log --log-format='%h %^[%d:%t %^] "%r" %s %b "%R" "%u"' --date-format=%d/%b/%Y --time-format=%H:%M:%S --anonymize-ip --anonymize-level=1 --json-pretty-print -o web.json

If you intend to feed it directly with access_log? Then the --log-format is slightly different and before the %h above you need to add a %v and a space as well.

See: https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueOnyx/5211R/ui/base-sitestats.mod/src/sitestats-scripts/split_logs

Line 162 is for the server level logs (/var/log/httpd/access_log - actually a copy of it) and line 384 is for parsing the web.log of Vsites.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber