Hi Janwillem,

Do you never sleep ;)

Actually I went to bed shortly after writing that, :o)

In /var/log/maillog I only see these many time
Feb 26 07:00:01 ds30 postfix/smtpd[138336]: warning: connect to Milter service unix:/run/spamass-milter/postfix/sock: No such file or directory

Hmm. Yeah, that is the error message you get when spamass-milter is stopped and Postfix is configured to use it. There should be another error message at or around the time when spamass-milter died, which is the one which should tell us what's wrong.

I've now rebooted the server one time and will keep an eye on it.
If it happens againĀ  I'll send you the support request.
Very well! Please do and have a great Sunday, too!

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber