Le Tue, 16 Nov 2010 09:27:45 -0500,
Drew Jensen <d...@baseanswers.com> a écrit :

> On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 15:09 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> > I'm not sure I understand it though; I don't
> > remember where we set an annual membership meeting (do you mean a
> > yearly conference?), but in any case I think that we have a regular
> > online vote once a year in mind.
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Voting
>
> This section changed a little bit with the last revision. In the first
> posting it did mention voting in person, IIRC, in the current text
> that is not mentioned. Just wanted to be sure.

I think I see what you're referring to. Well: let me just put it that
way: the exact voting procedure is not determined yet, and I don't
think we want (do we?) to clarify it at this stage. The basic
principles are: Members get the right to vote, and to elect other
Members, on a one member, one vote basis.

Best,
Charles.

--
Charles-H. Schulz