On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 10:18 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>  I just configured the room so that dial-in is possible
> with the regular PIN. As soon as two people dial-in, the conference is
> up. What would be good is a moderator, who takes care that discussion
> goes. :-)

Well, if anyone else would like the role today it would be good with
me.

Otherwise, I will be on the call/IRC and don't mind filling in as a
moderator - don't mind playing it by ear when the call starts.

Anything special needed to generate the recording of the call, or is
that automatic at the service provider? (I would assume the later)

Drew