Hi,

sorry for stepping in so late -- was on vacation until January 10th and then instantly went ill, finally back to reading through e-mail backlog.

IMHO, the raised questions in this thread have been answered during yesterday's SC call (minutes and recording will be online soon). If there are open questions to me directly, just ping me, then I have missed them. :-)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108