Hi,

2011/1/14 Stefan Weigel <stefan.wei...@bildungskreis.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Am 14.01.2011 17:34, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
>
>>>        volunteer.nickn...@libreofficecommunity.org
>
>>>        volunteer.nickn...@libreofficemail.org
>
>>>        volunteer.nickn...@libreofficevolunteers.org
>
>> -1 (I just prefer the "community" one - with volunteer there is a
>> (slight) distinction  between community members that are paid by
>> someone, and those who "only" spend their spare time - at lest in my
>> brain :-)))
>
> But anyway, there will be the word "volunteer." at the beginning of
> the mail-address in any case. Wouldn´t that disturb your brain as
> well? ;-)

Are you kidding? I didn't understand that you will have
volunteer.swubu...@libreofficevolunteers.org .

For the rest: I do not like any of the offered domain names, they all
are too long. I would like to see nickn...@libreoffice.org for the
members.

@Florian: What "irritating issues" do you mean?

Bye

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor