Hi

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-02-01 17.23:
It was a good idea to try it and was useful at first but your community has
vastly increased and a lot has changed.  We don't need "LO" or "libreoffice" in
the subject-line because that is already clear from the "sender" field.

following discussions from people who are having problems with the lists already in their existing form, I would be careful to change the prefix. Lots of people will complain then as their filters don't work anymore. When I see lots of request, we can do so, but in fact, you're the first who asked. :)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108