Hi Charles, hi all!

Am Donnerstag, den 03.03.2011, 16:42 +0100 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
> - changes requested by Christoph: I added one sentence about the
>   english version being the official one. As for usability, please go
>   ahead :-) make sure people understand there's one page dedicated to
>   the logos though.

Okay, I had a look (or two) on the pages ...

TRADEMARK POLICY

Fortunately, there seems to be sufficient protection, since I was unable
to edit the Trademark Policy wiki page. Thus, I've edited the content on
my user page that should be (if the changes are perceived as
improvements) copied to the real page. Charles, could you take care of
that, please?

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:ChristophNoack/Temporary_Work_Space#The_Document_Foundation_Trademark_Policy

Changes:
      * Overall: Added some headings to improve the structure of the
        text and to ensure proper TOC creation by the wiki (although
        some changes might appear awkward)
      * Section "Related Information": Added this section (referring to
        Logo Policy, Branding Guidelines) and linked from within the
        text to this section.
      * Section "The Trademarks": Added list of the trademarks to ease
        the understandability --> By the way, the information is
        duplicated in "Purpose"; is that helpful?
      * Overall: Converted the text-only mail address into a "clickable"
        mail address
      * Overall: Changed "hard" formatting to a style that better fits
        to the wiki

LOGO POLICY

I've overhauled the logo policy, although the naming of some items seems
still to be strange (I'd like to have some shorter names like: TDF Logo,
Community Logo - or something like that).

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Logo_Policy

Major Changes:
      * Moved the content to a table
      * Changed the point-of-view from "we" to "TDF", and
        "they/external" to "other" --> Rationale: Most of the people
        will be part of the community, so it would be strange to tell
        them being "external". The "we" for TDF seemed a bit too
        self-centered ... although it is correct from our
        point-of-view :-)
      * Added "Usage Examples" --> Are these descriptions okay, are more
        important ones missing? I think these examples have great value
        in describing when to use, when to avoid the TDF subline logo.
      * Overall: Improved description of legal mailing list (now:
        "non-public")
      * Overall: Changed "hard" formatting to a style that better fits
        to the wiki

Since there have been major changes, could you please thoroughly check
whether the text still fits to your thoughts and our goals?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Christoph