Sorry Guys

I did not know they had moved the thread to the list of sc. I would argue that just as there should be an organization sophie in each country or each region to be responsible for collecting a percentage of proceeds to TDF

Suppose that in Venezuela there are 10 organizations that distribute LibreOffice material should be 1 main organization that receives part of these contributions for submission to TDF in this way each one would take a portion for the maintenance of the project either local, regional or global (TDF) . TDF can return after the fundraiser in the form of support for each locality, in the form of money or in other ways, technology, DVD, shirts, pens etc.

My particular case I'm in Venezuela, I thought about making a small investment of my pocket to get my investment and start raising funds for the project LibreOffice in Venezuela and other countries in need such as Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica among others. We also hope to donate part of the collection to TDF

I welcome your comments