From: Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Sent: Thu, 17 March, 2011 20:04:44
Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Reducing donation ads

Hi all,

Thanks for your consideration.

Your words on the TDF lists are really encouraging.

Since I live in Ichinoseki next to Rikuzentakada and Ofunato, the
coast area devastated by the tsunami, I will do my best to help and
support people who are evacuated from the area.

We Japanese, from the bottom of our heart, appreciate your help and
supports form abroad.

If you take a look at some articles in my blog " http://openoffice.exblog.jp/ "
you will see the grave situation.

Thanks,