Hi Cor,

Am 23.04.2011 23:57, schrieb Cor Nouws:

the next part is more about the process /merits on which members are accepted. Is it that you want to say that on the one hand not each contribution is a ground for membership and on the other hand the MC will look to all possible contributions when deciding on an application?

Hmm .. not exactly. It is more my point, that we have a list of contributions that establish merit. But there are possibly more ways to contribute (we cannot even name yet) and the MC will consider those ways as well.

Any better words for that?

                     And this can be done in various ways. Our bylaws
list some ways to contribute, but this list is not totally fixed. The
Membership Committee will also value other ways to contribute (we
envision that there are many other ways that we even did not think of yet).

So - everyone is welcome to contribute and the official membership is
our way to acknowledge these contributions.

Regards,
Cor