Hi,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 2011-05-11 14.53:

the next Steering Committee phone conference for calendar week 19 is
tomorrow:

        Thursday, May 12th, 1600 UTC (=1800 German time)

Um - a bit suboptimal, that's kinda the fixed slot for the TSC
weekly meeting - any chance to reschedule to one hour earlier?

hm, did anyone mention this before, either on the list or in the poll? Heard it for the first time.

According to http://doodle.com/rgt57aqwzemhetry , we could move it by one hour, i.e. 1700 UTC = 1900 German time. However, I might not be able to join then, as I now might be away (just fixed some appointments today). But I am not a blocker :)

Can we, for the next time, try to get the TSC calls on this list as a notice?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108