On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 21:52 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> On 05/21/2011 12:02 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
>
> > So, no general objection to the proposal, but more a new task seeking
> > for volunteers, to draft a budget plan we can stick to. :)
>
> We should also start discussing some small marketing expenses. Drew has
> spent 50 bucks for a table at a Linux expo, and we should be able to
> refund such a small amount of money.

Ah, I never said that - in fact the last email from the SELF organizers
was:

"I think we're all happy LibreOffice saved the OO.org effort from
Oracle doom, and they're still getting organized themselves, I don't
think there will be much objection to comp'ing LibreOffice a booth"

My email to you was an inquiry about budgets for general show material.
I'm covering travel and lodging expenses for for 2 of us (~650.00 USD)
and do not expect reimbursement, but I can not cover swag on top of
that.

Thanks

Drew