On 6/14/11 9:21 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

This is indeed really good. Now, if IBM really throws in the code from Lotus
Symphony, we'll have to be prepared, as some journalists might change their
stance... Although probably not :-)

It would be nice to know what it might mean in practical terms... Throwing in the code might imply a huge dump of files which have little or no meaning at all (see what happened with OOo files from Oracle). In any case, we should be prepared to react, but I don't think that IBM will throw anything before all OOo code is there.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com