Hi Drew, all

Just short:

I fully agree that the question of defining the LibreOffice teams and
dedicated parts of the community is important.

Only after this definition the question about dedicated logos should be
posed.

Even if I'll probably not be able contribute much to the thread, I
welcome your interest in this discussion.

In my first mail to this thread I already included some proposals how to
look at the different teams and groups. Just leave the logo parts out of
the quote:

I wrote:

A) ... officially supported LibreOffice teams
(defined by dedicated TDF resources like
http://<team>.libreoffice.org website or <team>@libreoffice.org
mailing list) ...

B) ... LibreOffice conference ... similar to A), even if the
conference team might not be given a website or mailing lists with
the names mentioned in A).

C) ... regional marketing teams ...  are officially approved by TDF
and provided with <team>@marketing.libreoffice.org mailing lists ...

D) Individual community members (approved by the Membership
Committee) ...  not allowed
... to behave like an official LibreOffice or TDF spokesperson
or representative.

E) Local teams based on individual community members or supporters
not being approved as community members by the MC ...

Perhaps you can use some of my ideas here..

drew schrieb:
...  so speaking
for myself I would make time this coming week to actively engage
in a discussion and work on putting a draft together on the wiki
with what comes out of such a discussion.

Thank you very much for this offer, unfortunately my time is much more restricted than I thought some time ago...

Best regards

Bernhard